- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Vast voltijds
- Assist primarily the Manager with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
- Coordinate detailed travel arrangements (for manager, team and/or key guests);
- Provide oral and written translation (mainly to English);
- Take minutes during meetings;
- Act on specific projects as the "lead assistant": first point of contact with the team, primary contact for helping to set up internal and external meetings (heavy agenda management);
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing mails;
- Prepare materials and (PowerPoint) presentations for various meetings;
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information;
- and much more
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience;
- You have a few years of relevant experience as a Management/Personal assistant;
- You are fluent in English with very good command of French, Dutch being a plus;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you know how to deal with confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take initiatives
- Communication (oral and written) and stress management skills
Our client offers
- You will join a top-employer offering a genuine international and multi-cultural working environment;
- You will work full-time and receive a long-term contract;
- Flexible working hours and a good work/life balance;
- An interesting remuneration package with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience.
This vacancy is currently on hold with our client due to the current measures taken in response to the Corona crisis.
You can still apply online for this vacancy. If your application is considered, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an online interview via Skype or WhatsApp.
However, you should be aware that we will need to put you in reserve until our client reopens the vacancy. We thank you in advance for your patience.