Executive Management Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Office Management / Facilities
- Brussel centrum
- Vast voltijds
Our client is searching for a highly skilled Management Assistant / Office Manager to provide all-round support, especially for the Director of Europe, but also for other members of the Europe team.
The position will include a mix of traditional support, including calendar and travel management, expense reporting and invoice processing.
It will also require the ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines, and help the Director expand the reach and scope of the team’s projects.
In addition to the administrative support, the role will also include office management functions, such as assisting with the refurbishment of the new office, ordering and managing supplies, engaging and interacting with service providers and vendors. And much more!
This is a new function that has yet to be set up and expanded within a new structure. You will have lots of contacts with and support from the other offices in the US.
- You are fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You are familiar with Belgium and its administrative and business practices
- You have a proven experience of 3 to 5 years as MA or EA in an international environment, with strong abilities in calendar and travel management, expense reconciliation
- Interest in public policy, and a basic knowledge of the EU, are an advantage
- You are proficient in using MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel
- Most of all: you have an entrepreneurial attitude because you will assist the Director Europe in setting up and organizing the office.
Working in a chaotic environment does not frighten you, on the contrary, you are good at creating order and structure. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and can quickly find practical solutions to all kinds of problems.
You are very communicative because you will come into contact with different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You are extremely discreet and have good judgement; you know how to distinguish urgent matters quickly and act accordingly.
This is a great role for a management assistant that loves to be challenged and is eager to learn and grow within the organisation.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- the opportunity to work in a unique environment, at the crossroads of investment and philanthropy
- a very dynamic and diversified job where no 2 days are the same, in which you can put your own accent and which appeals to your improvisational and organizational talents
- the possibility to be closely involved in innovative and exciting international projects that can make a significant difference to the future of many people
- a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, including luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, transportation indemnities (free public transport), eco-vouchers, 13th month, mobile phone
We do not longer accept applications for this vacancy.