- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Brussel centrum
- Vast voltijds
For our client, a international consultancy firm located in the center of Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
What will you do:
- Manage highly complex calendars and political sensitivities to schedule client meetings, case team, meetings and events
- Effectively prioritize client needs (both within and across different client teams)
- Team with other EA's/Staff members to ensure casework is effectively coordinated
- Assist with client communications, slide-writing/decks, Excel and research, as required
- Maintain high-levels of confidentiality
- Coordinate client outreach both during case work and throughout the year
- Be a thought partner for business development planning
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients' support staff
- Proactively manage internal commitments and effectively manage prioritization between client and internal commitment
- Coordinate all administrative tasks for Partners
- Screen and respond to incoming communications
- Coordinate all travel needs
- Process Time and Expenses reports on timely basis; reconcile monthly corporate card charges
- Provide general administrative support: telephone support, mail, copying, client material, management/archiving, contact management, calendar functions, voice mail and e-mail distribution
- Team both within and across offices; provide back-up to other EA's as needed
- A Bachelor or Master degree with working experience in secretarial duties, ideally a secretarial degree with ~4 years of progressive secretarial experience in a professional service firm (e.g. consulting/audit company, lawyers…)
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch, French and English
- Proficient computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in agenda and travel management is an asset
- You’re highly responsive with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our client work.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a full-time and permanent contract at a prestigious consultancy firm
- an attractive salary-package with a lot of nice fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, 40€ net allowance, interesting pension plan, bonuses, health and group insurance with outpatient costs, Iphone + abo and laptop, 100% reimbursement public transport (with easy access to workplace), 31 days leave/year, flexible hours, homeworking possible after 1 year, yoga classes, language courses, office lunches, ...
- an environment with a very collaborative team that enjoys learning and mentoring each other. Your manager will be a great resource for support and trouble-shooting, and will provide developmental guidance and support as your grow your career.
This vacancy is currently on hold with our client due to the current measures taken in response to the Corona crisis.
You can still apply online for this vacancy. If your application is considered, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an online interview via Skype or WhatsApp.
However, you should be aware that we will need to put you in reserve until our client reopens the vacancy. We thank you in advance for your patience.