Diegem (close to train station)
- Management Assistant
- Marketing / Communication / Events
- Translator / Editor
- HR Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Vast voltijds
Organisational and administrative support role for dynamic training institute. Are you fluent in English have strong people and administrative skills and a strong customer service attitude? Read more.
Training Assistant: Je functie
You will be responsible for the implementation of a variety of tasks to support in course coordination. Upon completion of your on-the-job training, the tasks that will be assigned to you include:
- Production of binders and other training materials for participants of the open courses listed on the website, as well as the shipment of all course materials to the participants in Belgium and broad.
- Coordination of the on-line courses: facilitating the course, support of experts and participants during the on-line course and technical support.
- Set-up of the training room for courses taking place in Brussels area (as soon as this will be possible again)
- Customer service tasks during the courses, for which you will need to travel to Brussels and occasionally to Zurich for a few days (as soon as this will be possible again)
- Sending-out template-based emails to course participants, before and after the course.
Training Assistant: Je profiel
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or an equivalent diploma.
- You have professional experience in a similar role
- You like administrative tasks for the preparation of a training course.
- You communicate fluently in writing and verbally in business English, and you can have a conversation in Dutch with colleagues.
- Your work is accurate, and you always respect deadlines.
- You are proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are an organisational talent with a great sense of responsibility.
- Honesty and transparency are important to you.
- You are an optimistic, flexible and pleasant co-worker.
Founded in 2005, the Centre for Executive Leadership for the Pharmaceutical Industry (C.E.L.forpharma – www.celforpharma.com) organises courses in for managers working in the pharmaceutical, biotech and related life science industry sectors. The faculty members are experts with an international reputation within their profession. The company has been growing ever since it’s foundation and the future looks very promising. The company is located in Diegem, close to the train station.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A full-time employment in a pleasant work environment, in a modern office building close to highways and the Diegem railway station.
- A small and performance driven team and a pleasant work environment.
- A remuneration package which includes a competitive monthly gross salary, 13th month, meal vouchers, group & hospital insurance, full public transport reimbursement. After 6 months you are eligible for bonusses that depend on both your personal and company’s performance.
- The chance to make a difference in a small business: any positive contribution of your efforts on the business performance overall will be noticed and rewarded accordingly.
- Career growth opportunities, depending on your personal ambitions and eagerness to acquire new competencies.
- Customised on-the-job training programme.
- A future within a stable environment since C.E.L.forpharma is growing year after year, has a healthy financial situation and many untapped growth opportunities ahead.