- Project Assistant / PMO
- Administrative Assistant
- File Administrator
- IT Assistant
- Vast voltijds
The Technical Project Administrator will perform the activities related to various technical domains and therefore apply specific skills with a relative autonomy. He/she checks and does the follow up of technical issues and integrate them into the platforms and frameworks according to specific rules and procedures.
The Technical department (5 people) is responsible for overseeing the day to day production of European Standards and other CEN and CENELEC documents, including editing, translation, and publication.
The Technical Project Administrator will be responsible for:
- Evaluate calls related to CEN and CENELEC's priorities and align them with the Annual Union Work Programme for Standardization.
- Guide relevant groups on starting the process for EU funding for Standardization Requests and support successful proposal delivery.
- Work closely with EC/EISMEA (technical program) staff during proposal preparation.
- Help Members, Technical Committees, and sectoral Project Managers in developing and implementing Technical Proposals for funding standardization activities, including:
- Identifying priority topics and potential funding needs
- Supporting proposal drafting, including budget and technical aspects
- Reviewing proposals and making suggestions for improvement
- Ensuring proposals comply with regulations
- Submit necessary documentation to EISMEA within deadlines.
- Organize trainings and information sessions on the process and requirements for responding to calls.
- Support sectoral Project Managers in preparing technical reports and annual reports required by Grant Agreements.
- Handle Contractual Agreements with European Federations for Technical Cooperation with CEN and CENELEC Technical Committees.
- Assess requests and support approval process.
- Monitor contract payment, extensions, terminations, and modifications.
- Help the Director of Standardization create documents related to Grant Agreements.
- Assist the Director of Standardization and line Manager to maintain updated processes and procedures in the Quality Management System for EU funding.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Management, Accounting, or related field, or experience in contracts administration - procedures.
- A strong affinity for numbers, analytical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A solution-oriented and flexible approach, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to work effectively with people of different cultures and languages and to be a team player.
- The ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, and work independently.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and other European languages an asset.
- Proficiency in Windows applications, specifically Excel, and other IT applications.
- Knowledge of EU funding mechanisms (e.g. Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe) is a plus.
The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) (www.cen.eu) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) (www.cenelec.eu) are looking for a Technical Editor to join the Standardization & Digital Solutions Department of the CEN-CENELEC Management Centre (www.cencenelec.eu).
Amongst other, the activities of the department include managing the editing, translation and publication of European Standards and other CEN and CENELEC deliverables.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- You will be part of a very international team within an organisation that takes care of their employees and offers evolution possibilities
- A permanent contract of 38 hours per week with possibility to transfer overtime to extra holidays
- A competitive salary including meal vouchers, 100% public transport reimbursement, hospitalization and group insurance, bonus, mobile phone, home office allowance, extra-legal holidays, flexible working hours, home and remote working policy.