Private Personal Assistant (32h/week)
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Brussel zuid
- Vast deeltijds
The Private PA will provide full support to the head of the family office.
- Coordinate a fluid calendar of appointments, both professional and private, database updates, meeting facilities, timely providing of relevant materials and documents.
- Plan and execute all types of events.
- Manage calls, appointments, subscriptions, invitations and correspondence.
- Work with the Office Manager and other members of the staff as a team player.
- Arrange frequent and complex travel plans, including ground transportation, airport assistance, formalities, accommodations and local activities.
- Handle private administration and confidential files. Act as a person of trust.
- Support the family in all types of on-going projects and activities.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion, at all times, flagging any concerns or issues at the appropriate level.
- Education: secretarial degree, or similar qualification.
- Experience: you are a senior professional with a previous work experience in a family office or as a personal assistant of a senior executive in another industry. You are familiar with protocol.
- Languages: fluent in French, Dutch and English. Good notions of German. Exceptional attention to detail. Accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation. Accurate proofreading of documents.
- Computer skills: advanced Word and Outlook knowledge and a good knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Competencies & Personality:
- Discrete and confidential with the ability to handle highly sensitive information.
- Excellent filing and organizational skills. The office applies a clean desk policy.
- Active listening, communication and excellent interpersonal skills, professional and reliable, able to work autonomously.
- Loyal attitude, excellent general culture and able to adapt your communication style according to the people you come into contact with.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Stress-resistant, being able to work on multiple tasks according to agreed deadlines.
- Being creative and providing pro-active support
Our client is a private family office located in the southern part of Brussels and handles the operation and administration of various projects of a single family, in an ever-changing environment.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A stable position in a high-level environment
- A permanent job with a 75% working schedule (32 h/week), concrete work organisation to be discussed in mutual agreement.
- An interesting salary commensurate with experience, including extra-legal benefits: group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon and eco-vouchers, mobile phone.
- You will be part of a small office that takes social responsibility seriously.
- Good connection to the office with public transport. Parking facilities if you prefer coming by car.