- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Outsourcing / projectmatig
- Vast deeltijds
- Vast voltijds
Part-time PA role that could evolve to a 4/5th or full-time role in a few months
The PA executes general administrative duties for senior executives who are not all based in Belgium. As these international executives travel extensively, the assistant must be able to anticipate their needs with regard to scheduling travel and setting priorities, and maximize executives’ effectiveness by providing them with first rate administrative and organizational support:
- Organize extensive and complicated travel itineraries from A to Z. Arrange visa in a timely and pro- active manner if needed.
- Manage complex calendars, set up tele- or video-conferences, etc. Ensure communication is disseminated to all relevant parties. Screen inbox of executives for a pro-active approach.
- Process expense reports and maintain tax files for international executives. Ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan and deliver logistics and give support for management meetings in an effective and impactful way.
- The role requires judgment, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with at times highly sensitive and confidential material.
- This position requires strong initiative and a high level of energy and flexibility, as well as the ability to work independently, to multi-task, to establish and manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to be able to see projects through with limited guidance.
- You must be self-motivated with excellent organization skills and experience and must remain composed under pressure.
- Attention to detail is critical. You must be a fast learner and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
- You are absolutely fluent in English, with a very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French You have a solid experience in a similar role in an international and global company and are comfortable around higher management.
- Given the fact that you’ll be dealing with executives working in the US, you must be flexible on working hours.
Our client is a worldwide FMCG-company with a dynamic culture, focused on making work a stimulating and satisfying place to be. You will find the culture open, friendly and informal. Although a diversified multinational business, our client is a global privately owned company with more than 100.000 co-workers in 80 countries. The office is located in Zaventem.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A high-level challenging position within a global company with family values. You will experience a non-hierarchical and positive working environment and the freedom to create and implement your own ideas.
- Your hunger for learning and self-development will be satisfied with an excellent training and development program. Moreover you will be part of a company that works with high caliber individuals with a passion and drive for success. You will be challenged and will be given as much responsibilities as you can handle, very early on. They allow you to develop yourself in order to achieve an even more satisfying career.
- Your efforts will be compensated with a salary package that includes a very complete range of benefits.
- This will be a part-time (20h/week) role at the start but shall most probably evolve to a 4/5th or full-time role in a few months (estimate: September).