Personal Assistant/Office Manager
- Management Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Office Management / Facilities
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Brussel centrum
- Vast voltijds
This is a new role created to help consolidate recent growth in the team, ensure a smooth return to in-person internal and external meetings, and oversee the move to a larger premises. While the role will be based in Brussels there is scope for some home working and for significant regular contact with colleagues in London, Brussels, Washington DC, Doha and Singapore.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in a similar position and have the confidence to work autonomously and organise a diverse group of colleagues. You will have significant contact with senior management and be exposed to sensitive client issues, requiring the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner.
The PA/Office Manager will report to the Director in Brussels but have significant day-to-day interaction with and guidance from the Executive Office Manager in London.
Your role and responsibilities
- PA to the Director (50% of the job): support the Director (and potentially others in the team) with diary management, travel bookings and financial management/expenses as required.
- Look after the day to day running of the office, including office supplies, stationery, couriers and post.
- Liaise with suppliers of services and products, especially during the move to our the premises.
- Act as the first point of contact for people arriving at the office and fielding telephone enquiries.
- Ensure a smooth return to office working for the wider team, establishing and scheduling a regular schedule of team meetings and videoconferencing.
- Implement office health and safety protocols as required and undertake relevant training.
- Provide ‘on the ground’ support to the London-based marketing team for events in Brussels.
- Actively seek ways to keep the office a pleasant and enjoyable place to work for the team.
- A first experience in a similar role, combining PA tasks with office support, in a fast paced, corporate or consultancy environment.
- Interest in public policy or politics, and excited to be a part of a growing global company, adaptable and looking to make an impact.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English plus fluent either Dutch or French.
Their work is supported by high quality analytical content and collateral that is politically and economically informed and which builds quickly into executable strategy.
The team is led by former public policymakers and political advisors with experience at the highest level of government. The firm has offices in London, Brussels, Qatar and Singapore and is supported by a network of partners in other key markets.
The Brussels office is situated near Schuman.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A new job that you can help shape and develop yourself
- A truly international team of colleagues, with contacts with the other offices abroad
- A permanent and full time job, offering a competitive salary (max. 2.900€ gross in accordance with your experience and competences) with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5 extra days and Christmas office closures.
- A full package of benefits including pension, health & dental insurance, EAP & wellbeing support, discretionary bonus.
- Personal budget for training and exposure to a range of development opportunities working with different teams.
- An active social programme of team activities (participation is optional)
- This is a predominately office-based role, with working from home as necessary