Do you have a min. of 2 years experience in an administrative / organisational role? You speak excellent Dutch - French and English? You have high energy, love to work with deadlines in a fast-paced and international environment? Please send you resume!
For our client, a top-employer located in Zaventem, we’re looking for a Management Assistant to support the Managers & Directors.
What you’ll do and learn:
- You will support a team of professionals (Partners, Directors and Managers) and be responsible for a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks.
- A to Z agenda management: appointment and meeting coordination, room reservations, organisation of conference calls and follow-ups
- Mail and email management: review and process emails and inquiries on your own initiative and prioritise actions to take
- Handle telephone calls: take clear messages, transfer calls, assess urgency, answer questions and follow up to maximise client service
- Arrange and book internal and client meetings
- Take minutes, maintain records of meetings and ensure action points are followed up
- Organise and follow up on travel arrangements and documents
- Keep databases up-to-date
- Prepare outgoing mail and reports using templates
- Prepare presentations in PowerPoint/Google slides, review existing presentations for spelling and layout or transpose flip charts into PowerPoint/Google slides
- Manage filing
- An awesome workplace with a lot of fun extra's: yoga and pilates @work, fitness @work, breakfast sessions, incentives, a special attention for Assistant-Day, Christmas gifts, etc...
- An immediate full-time and permanent contract with flexible hours
- Easy access to the company (by car or public transport with free shuttle)
- A competitive salary according your experience and competences with a large range of fringe benefits: 30 days leave, meal vouchers (8€/day), eco voucher (250€/year) health and group insurance, laptop, smartphone with calling budget, reimbursement 100% of public transport and private transport, collective bonus + additional bonus (up to 500€ net / year)
- You will receive an annual budget for training with a personal training / career path
- You'll have a personal coach
- A company that works on Diversity & Inclusion
This vacancy is currently on hold with our client due to the current measures taken in response to the Corona crisis.
You can still apply online for this vacancy. If your application is considered, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an online interview via Skype or WhatsApp.
However, you should be aware that we will need to put you in reserve until our client reopens the vacancy. We thank you in advance for your patience.