Junior Marketing | Management Assistant
- Marketing / Communication / Events
- Management Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Vast voltijds
Varied job in successful and dynamic Executive Search and Interim Management office.
As Junior Marketing & Management Assistant you are, together with two other Management Assistants, the driving force behind all administrative and office management tasks.
You take care of the day-to-day activities such as:
- Organising meetings (from booking the meeting room to catering and sending out all communication) as well as organising top events;
- Answering the general phone line and performing ad hoc searches;
- Publishing job openings on the website and all social media;
- Building social media, generating activity and growing the number of followers;
- Maintaining and managing the website;
- Managing all marketing and communication initiatives;
- Organising and sending out various mailings, including the newsletter;
- Analysing Linkedin data/statistics and the communication around them;
- Establishing and maintaining marketing contacts with external partners as well as with our foreign offices.
- Ideally, you have a degree in Office Management/Secretarial Administration or experience as a management assistant;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have a talent for organisation, are proactive and enjoy working closely with others;
- A good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and social media is required;
- Interest in or affinity with marketing is a plus.
Our client is a young and dynamic organisation specialised in Executive Search and Interim Management. Their Belgian office is located in Diegem. They also have several foreign offices and are part of an international group of specialised HR companies.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- This position offers a lot of variety and you will work together with motivated colleagues in a young and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- This small structure with short decision times also offers great perspectives given its strong growth and international presence.
- Homeworking is allowed with minimum 2 days at the office.
- You get a permanent contract 38h/week.
- The remuneration is in direct proportion to your potential and you receive a lot of extras: meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance, net compensation, bonus plan, etc.