Junior Logistics Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service
- Logistics Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Outsourcing / projectmatig
Entry-level administrative support role in the logistics team of a multinational company based in Diegem.
Junior Logistics Assistant: Je functie
This is an entry-level job, you will provide all-round support to the department:
- follow-up of all logistical activities in the department: deliveries and shipments of material
- entering all relevant data in the computer system
- taking care of all related administration
- keeping accurate inventory of all items
- keeping the stock well-organised and tidy
- answering telephone or email inquiries from internal clients and keeping them informed on the status
- physically receiving incoming deliveries and preparing outgoing shipments according to company procedures
Junior Logistics Assistant: Je profiel
- good operational level in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is welcome
- computer literate: MS Office. Ready to work with different company specific IT systems
- you are an accurate and all-round person with good communication skills. You are stress-resistant and flexible. You are well-organized and orderly with an eye for quality. You are capable of working autonomously, but as part of a team.
- since this job is partially manual work, you should be able to lift 25 à 30kg to a height of 120 cm
- working hours: 9 - 9:30 to 17:30 – 18:00
- you have a driving license
Our client is an international medical company located in Diegem.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a full-time job with a 1-year contract, with a real possibility for extension afterwards.
- a competitive salary completed with extra-legal benefits: luncheon and eco-vouchers, insurances, extra holidays, free public transport, bonus system, home office 2 days/week (after initial training period)
- a pleasant team in a large, international company