Junior Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service
- Logistics Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Vast voltijds
- Outsourcing / projectmatig
The admin assistant will join a great team and be mainly in charge of general administrative support in the technical department for clients in Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
You will become part of the Technical Services Department. After an on-the-job training, you will be in charge of general administrative duties within the team:
- follow-up and coordinate activities with various external partners, according to company guidelines and procedures
- data entry into company specific database and proactive follow-up
- data retrieval and reporting
- answering telephone or email inquiries from internal clients and keeping them informed on the status
- taking care of all related administration, like filing
- providing customer with accurate and timely answers to their enquiries
- inventory management
- being the back-up of your colleagues in the team
- more responsibilities can be added with time
- Languages : You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is welcome
- Training: You have a bachelor degree in an administrative field (Master degree not required)
- Experience : This is a junior position, professional experience is not required. A first experience in an administrative position is a plus.
- PC skills : MS Office, especially Excel. You are computer literate and are ready to work with different company specific IT systems
- Personality and competencies : For this administrative position, we are looking for a committed and driven candidate with excellent administrative skills and a highly meticulous approach to the work. You have a structured and analytical mind. You are an accurate worker, whose organisational and computer skills are proficient. You are precise and have a strong eye for detail.
- You are a smart person who picks up on things easily and who has a methodical and structured mind. You can work according to well established company rules and procedures.
- You like working in an international environment, are flexible, enthusiastic, you like to help others and enjoy handling a wide variety of administrative duties. Though autonomous, you enjoy working within a close team.
- You are able to cope with pressure and have excellent learning capabilities as things are moving fast in this international company.
Our client is a multinational medical company located in Diegem.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a full-time job with a 1-year contract, with possibility for extension afterwards
- a competitive salary completed with extra-legal benefits: luncheon vouchers, eco-vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, extra holidays, public transport fully reimbursed, ...
- a pleasant team in a large, international company