HR and Payroll Administrator
- HR / Payroll & Benefits
- HR Assistant
- Vast voltijds
For a fast growing Medical Technology company located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we are looking for an all-around HR Administrator (with experience in Payroll) who will report to the Global HR Director. You'll have the responsibility to be the first point of contact for all HR matters for the Belgian site(s).
- Build strong relationships with all external parties (recruiters, insurance companies, payroll provider, etc.)
- Organise, maintain and update personnel files and documentation
- Maintaining all HR administration related to payroll for Belgium and Germany (payroll provider) (sick leave, maternity leave etc.), fleet management is an asset
- Prepare and complete on- and offboarding employees process
- Provide administrative support to the Global HR Director, including introduction and follow-up on global HR processes and procedures
- Organise all steps in a recruitment process, being in close contact with the different parties, post jobs, prepare offer letters and contracts
- Setting up and maintaining HR databases for all legal entities
- Apply standardized, methods, programs and tools
- Working together with the Finance department to ensure a correct and timely salary and payroll
- Perform any other duties necessary by the Global HR Director
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or HR Assistant
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French
- Keep information confidential
- Experience in managing payroll in Belgium
- Experience with HR software is an added value
- Belgian labour and employment law experience is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must have a can-do attitude and work independently
- Ability to use computer software (MS Office-Outlook)
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Our client Nyxoah is a health-technology company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative solutions to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea. They have offices and production facilities in various countries within and outside Europe. The team of passionate and driven co-workers have been able to offer patients a revolutionary and unique solution to their problems.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a very challenging and varied role within a fast-growing and international company in a future-oriented industry
- a position with responsibilities and which is continuously evolving (Ex. a new system will be put in place with which you will progress)
- a company culture characterised by a dynamic and lively working environment, an entrepreneurial spirit and international exposure.
- modern offices, well connected to the highway
- a full-time employment contract of indefinite duration, with an attractive salary and extra-legal package: group, hospitalisation and medical insurance, meal and eco cheques, mobile phone, laptop.