- Project Assistant / PMO
- Office Management / Facilities
- Document Controller / Data Management
- Finance Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Brussel centrum
- Vast voltijds
The Grant Administrator will provide comprehensive grant and contract management support across the portfolio of programs. You will administer the growing contract and grantmaking program, integrate those efforts into operational databases and online management tools, and engage with the team and external partners/grantees to initiate, track, and report on all funded activities. The role also requires managing multiple project deadlines, discreetly executing financial transactions, and coordinating with the teams in the US and Europe.
- Take full ownership of grant program execution, remaining attentive and responsive to related program and team needs
- Lead in correspondence and coordination with project leads, internal counsel, and external partners to develop, review and execute all grant and contract agreement documents
- Build and maintain a robust grants management program for the team, identifying gaps and making adjustments as needed
- Communicate with all grantees (potential and active) throughout the grant period regarding program and payment milestones, coordinating with other team members to ensure that appropriate points of contacts are engaged
- Input all grant/contract information to include active and potential grants into CRM database
- Work with all project leads to ensure consistency, reduce duplication, and streamline processes both internally and for the external partners
- In addition, you will also be involved in communications and community management projects: build up a database of all key contacts, sustain relationships with grantees, help with communications, etc.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment – with specific expertise in grants and contract management
- University Degree in a related field
- Excellent level of spoken and written English, knowledge of French and/or other languages is a plus
- Strong administrative skills, analytical mind, and eye for detail. Results oriented, proactive and structured work approach.
- Accurate and reliable professional. High sense of responsibilities. Customer minded. Autonomous.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to process/respond to a high volume of email with clarity and accuracy, and to compose executive correspondence.
- Ability to distil complex information into simple, consumable concepts.
- Ability to design and implement organized, consistent processes and systems.
- Proficient in using MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, Teams, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Living in the larger Brussels area.
- We strongly encourage diversity candidates to apply.
Our client is an important international organisation investing in innovative projects that will make a significant contribution to solving the climate and energy challenges the world is facing today.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- the opportunity to work in a unique environment, at the crossroads of investment and philanthropy.
- a newly created, diversified and central role within the team, which you can further develop.
- the possibility to be closely involved in innovative and exciting international projects that can make a significant difference to the future of many people.
- a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, including luncheon vouchers, group insurance, transportation indemnities (free public transport), eco-vouchers, 13th month, mobile phone.
- our client is an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We strongly encourage diversity candidates to apply
We're no longer accepting applications for this vacancy since this recruitment procedure is on hold for the moment.