Freelance Assistant (3 days/week)
- Management Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Office Management / Facilities
- Personal / Executive Assistant
As freelance assistant you are a born organizer and precise in your tasks. You will help organize the daily tasks of the consultants: agenda, phone, drafting documents & templates, set-up filing system, follow-up on invoices, client contacts etc…
- Set-up of the administration for the consultants
- Implementing administrative systems
- Dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Manage agenda and organizing meetings and appointments
- Reminding the consultant of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing correspondence, templates, PPT presentations, etc.
- Ordering supplies, contact person with suppliers and service providers
- Filing and archiving
- Involvement in certain projects and other miscellaneous tasks
- Previous experience as an assistant required
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Pharma/life sciences industry is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, very good command of French and English
- Flexible, precise, detail-oriented, organized with good communication skills
- You work autonomously and have a hands-on attitude
- You take initiatives and suggest ideas to optimize the functioning of the business
Our client is a small consultancy firm committed to deliver value and quality through objective and eﬀective advice on all matters related to obtaining and maintaining access to market.
The consultants have experience in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Publicity and Compliance, Vigilance and Market Access for Medicines, Medical Devices, Cosmetics and Food supplements.
They offer companies the technical back-up, the creative strategic advice and an innovative vision.
Office location: Haaltert
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A freelance contract of about 24 hours (3 days/week) per week to start, for a period of minimum 6 months - concrete schedule to be discussed
- Flexible working environment. A combination of remote and on-site work.
- The opportunity to assist the owner in structuring the admin side of the business