- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Vast voltijds
For a fast growing Medical Technology company located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, we are looking for an Executive Assistant who will support the CEO and the General Counsel.
The Executive Assistant is the oil in the machine of the organisation and supports the CEO and the General Counsel in their daily activities.
- agenda management with special attention to frequently changing priorities
- meeting organisation, with preparation and follow-up
- international travel planning with an eye for detail so that the CEO's time is planned as efficiently as possible
- and much more
- follow up of the contract signature process
- preparing and editing of documents
- follow-up of files and important expiry dates
- support in organisation of shareholders' meetings
- coordination of annual report
- support in corporate housekeeping
- follow up of legal budget and invoices
- you are willing to take on this responsibility and contribute to the growth of the company
- you are flexible and ready to roll up your sleeves to also do the small tasks that may be required
- you take initiative and are not afraid to make suggestions to improve the work organisation
- you have a positive attitude and always see solutions instead of problems
- you are very precise and organised in your work and in the follow-up of your files
- you are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch and or German is an asset
- you have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- a legal background is not required for this position, but a successful experience in a position as EA, PA or MA is
Our client is a Medical Technology company with offices and production facilities in various countries within and outside Europe. The team of passionate and driven co-workers have been able to offer patients a revolutionary and unique solution to their problems.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a very challenging role at executive level within a fast-growing and international company in a future-oriented industry
- a job where you can really make a difference for your executive and for the wider organisation
- a company culture characterised by a dynamic and lively working environment, an entrepreneurial spirit and international exposure.
- modern offices, well connected to the highway
- a full-time employment contract of indefinite duration, with an attractive salary and extra-legal package: group, hospitalisation and medical insurance, meal and eco cheques, mobile phone, laptop.