- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Brussel centrum
- Brussel noord
- Brussel oost
- Brussel zuid
- Brussel west
- Vast voltijds
The Executive Assistant is the key facilitator of the professional life of the Partners. In your position, you will perform diversified administrative support duties, including high level agenda management.
Your added value lies in your excellent organisational and planning skills, facilitating your partners' professional life. And in your strong communication skills and service-oriented attitude seen the high-level contacts with the PAs of CxOs.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules meetings. Resolves scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritizes issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicates agendas and responds to calendar changes as needed
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements with outside travel agency including air, hotel, car, etc. as business needs and personal preferences dictate
- Acts as an interface for clients and all levels of staff with the Managers, as appropriate, and gives support to business partners and guests
- Receives, screens and/or routes all incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and correspondence
- Manages correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required
- Acts on specific projects as the “lead assistant”: first point of contact with the team, primary contact for helping to set up internal / external meetings, primary contact for travel arrangements for team (when travelling with partner/ manager)
- Collaborates with other assistants to provide phone coverage, work coverage and general team support
- Maintains Manager’s contact database in Outlook, supports Manager in realizing his/her marketing plan
- Performs other Assistant related duties, e.g. time and expense reports, maintain up-to-date paper and electronic files, etc.
- Performs a small part of personal work for Managers
- Contributes actively in making the company a great place to work, and where/when possible, participates in specific office related projects
- Other tasks may be required on an ad-hoc basis
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, and Dutch or French
- A solid experience in a similar job preferably in a professional services organization
- A dynamic and hands-on personality
- Have a “can do” attitude and you thrive on making the impossible possible
- Be able to establish strong relationships both internally as on the client side
- Stay calm and focused under the pressure of a tight deadline
- Solution oriented and customer service focus
- You get energized by working in a fast-paced environment, where you have to be ahead of the game and constantly juggle priorities.
Our client is a leading global business consulting firm with offices on Avenue Louise.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A full-time permanent contract with flexible hours in a pleasant and dynamic environment
- An attractive salary + extralegal benefits: meal vouchers, full reimbursement of public transport, group- and hospitalization insurance, bonus, company phone, resident's card for outside parking, 6 extra holidays, home working (2/days week)
- The opportunity to be part of a one of the world's leading global business consulting firms
- A company where your professional development and opportunities for learning and progression are always top of mind
- You can expect an ambitious, supportive and encouraging work environment to help you accomplish your professional goals
- A team that supports each other and works together towards the same goal