Customer Service Associate
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service
- Logistics Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Outsourcing / projectmatig
Administrative role in the Technical Service Operations & Support team of a multinational medical company based in Diegem.
Customer Service Associate: Je functie
The Operations Support Associate:
- Works with multiple partners in distribution and Depot service center based in Belgium, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- Takes care of all the necessary actions to facilitate a responsive service to both external customers and internal network of Service Engineers across EMEA, APAC and other regions.
- Guarantees the update of necessary paperwork to facilitate a responsive service.
- Member of a Field Support Team (Back Office) but collaborates with people from across the globe.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding Product installation & Service Processes and coordinates with 3rd party suppliers (Warehouses & repair Depots) when necessary.
- Ensure all activities are recorded within the Service Management System through Daily updates to maintain traceability of products and documentation.
- Review, Update, Prepare and Process Customers Orders using Service Management system application. Mainly through the warehouse team with some exceptions where local Pick/Pack/Ship will be necessary.
- Process daily local goods reception (Visual inspection and segregation) and dispatch to next service provider or return to customer.
- Work with Third Party service provider application for shipments and receiving.
- Work with depot technician to issue Service request demand.
- Document repair report from Depot center to the Service Management application using adequate training equipment’s, Work Instructions and guidelines provided by team leader.
- Use Supporting documents to update service value Work Orders with accuracy in service tool.
- Collect data and prepare for routine reports to management.
- Take necessary contacts with relevant parties to understand Product/Service status.
- Support various project assignments through implementation as assigned.
- Analyze and report weekly to Management on Products installation progress.
Customer Service Associate: Je profiel
- You are willing to learn and have a real desire to deliver first class Operations/Customer service.
- Experience of working in an Operations/Customer service role before is desired but not necessary.
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English. Any additional languages are a plus.
- Resistant to stress, eager to learn, independent and trustful person
Our client is an international medical company located in Diegem.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- a full-time job with a competitive salary (between 2.000€ and 2.300 gross, depending on your competencies) completed with extra-legal benefits: luncheon and eco-vouchers, insurances, extra holidays, free public transport, bonus system, home office 2 days/week (after initial training period)
- a very pleasant team in a large and well-reputed international company