Course Administrator - English native level
- Management Assistant
- Marketing / Communication / Events
- Translator / Editor
- HR Assistant
- Customer Service
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Vast voltijds
Course Administrator - English native level: Je functie
Upon completion of your on-the-job training, you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of training courses, with a focus on communications with both participants and the trainer(s) before and during the courses. More specifically:
- All communications with each course participant as of when he/she registers for a course up to the final post-course email
- Production of binders and other course materials: copying, binding, etc.
- For online courses specifically: ship course materials to participants and set-up the course in Zoom
- For specifically face-to-face courses in hotels: ship all material to the hotel, set-up the training room on-site and host the course for the whole duration, including the evening dinner
- For all courses, irrespective of the format: facilitate the course, coordinate with all suppliers, provide assistance and technical support to both trainer(s) and participants
- Produce the evaluation report after each course
Course Administrator - English native level: Je profiel
For this role, we’re looking for a junior native level English speaker with a first experience in a customer service role.
- You ideally have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have professional experience in a similar role, for example in a customer service position or a function where you had direct contact with customers
- You like administrative tasks for the preparation of a training course.
- You communicate fluently in writing and verbally in business English, and you ideally have a passive knowledge of Dutch
- Your work is accurate, and you always respect deadlines.
- You are proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are an organisational talent with a great sense of responsibility.
- You have a strong customer service attitude and a welcoming and warm personal style
- Honesty and transparency are important to you.
- You are an optimistic, flexible and pleasant co-worker.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A full-time employment in a pleasant work environment, in a modern office building close to highways and the Diegem railway station.
- A small and performance driven team and a pleasant work environment.
- A remuneration package which includes a competitive monthly gross salary (2.400 to 2.700€ gross, depending on your competencies), 13th month, meal vouchers, group & hospital insurance, full public transport reimbursement. After 6 months you are eligible for bonusses that depend on both your personal and company’s performance.
- The chance to make a difference in a small business: any positive contribution of your efforts on the business performance overall will be noticed and rewarded accordingly.
- Career growth opportunities, depending on your personal ambitions and eagerness to acquire new competencies.
- Customised on-the-job training programme.
- A future within a stable environment since C.E.L.forpharma is growing year after year, has a healthy financial situation and many untapped growth opportunities ahead.