Administrative Coordinator (full time or 80%)
- Management Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Marketing / Communication / Events
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Vast voltijds
- Outsourcing / projectmatig
- Vast deeltijds
- Pro-active and autonomous follow-up of sponsorship files and consultancy agreements: making sure the files are complete according to company standards, coordinate the internal flow, etc.
- Registration and follow-up of orders: processing demands for product samples from doctors and hospitals on a daily basis according to company SOP, entering all information in the system and assuring a precise tracking of the products, coordinating approvals with product managers, creation of daily reporting for the product managers
- Keeping the budget up-to-date, creation and following up on purchase orders
- Organization of international congresses and local team meetings (cycle meetings, feedback meetings): taking care of logistics, follow-up with travel agency, drafting agendas, preparing presentations, preparing binders, handling all related administration according to company procedures.
- General administrative tasks, making translations, back-up of colleagues, ...
- And much more ...
- Education: You have a bachelor degree in Office Management or similar.
- Languages: You are fluent in French, and have a very good level of English and Dutch
- Experience: A first experience in a similar job and environment is an asset, but no must. Dynamic job starters are also welcome!
- PC skills: Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). You like working with company specific IT-systems. Experience with SAP, Webex, MS Teams is a plus.
- Personality & competencies:
- You are a true team player.
- You are flexible and able to interact quickly to unplanned requests from the field
- You love to do administrative tasks, which you deliver efficiently and pro-actively.
- You are a well-balanced and trustful person.
- You demonstrate an ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands.
- You are self-motivated with excellent organisation skills.
- You are a fast learner capable of maintaining high level of professionalism at all times in a complex and demanding environment.
- You are service minded, friendly and enjoy working within a team environment.
- You have an enthusiastic personality with a can-do attitude.
- You are stress-resistant and polity assertive.
Our client, Amgen (www.amgen.be), a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Their medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, they live the Amgen values as they continue advancing science to serve patients.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A very varied administrative support role requiring a pro-active and autonomous worker
- A professional and dynamic working environment with a leading international company
- A company with a strong HR policy and a pleasant working atmosphere
- A permanent full-time or 80% contract with an interesting remuneration package, extra-legal benefits, training & development opportunities, team-activities, etc.