As an Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the Executive Committee in many key processes. The focus of your role is to ensure that all co-workers can do their job properly by making sure the office and all operational processes run smoothly
- Manage the existing Performance Management Processes together with the managers
- Monitor the existing Feedback & Coaching Processes:
- Capability & Talent Management: build development plans in collaboration with community leaders, align personal development plans with training plans, maintain skills matrix
- Implement and monitor NextGen Leaders Program developed at group level
- Manage recruitment process: facilitate the recruitment process, briefings and day-to-day interactions with headhunter(s), ...
Marketing & CRM
- Marketing: support in the development, the execution and the management of the marketing calendar (webinars, article publishing, ...) in close collaboration with community leaders, post & publish marketing material and run campaigns, take full ownership of specific actions in yearly marketing plan, follow-up effectiveness of marketing actions and propose & implement improvements
- CRM: key user CRM tool, train and support local users, facilitate sales pipeline management & reporting
- Website: facilitate content development, leverage website for marketing actions
- LinkedIn: develop and maintain impactful presence on LinkedIn, promote usage of LinkedIn, leverage LinkedIn for marketing actions
Community & Internal Communication
- Monthly Meetings (Friday @ office) & Offsites (4 x per year): organisation of events (logistics, agenda, ....), ensure and monitor preparation of content, facilitate process
- Ensure drum-beat in terms of internal communication
Finance & Reporting
- Monthly closing: approval of documents transferred to accounting, prepare regular reportings
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
- Document & improve processes
- Manage resource planning process: facilitate resource allocation in close collaboration with community leaders, identify staffing issues in close collaboration with community leaders
- Manage corporate systems and workload forecasting
- Document & improve processes
For this essential role within the team, we are especially looking for someone with the right mind-set. You do not need to bring experience in all areas of the role but will be given room to grow and learn where there are gaps. As the right hand of the Executive Committee, you will support them and the rest of the organisation in the various operational areas. You think solution-oriented and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You are an active listener with great empathy and a strong supportive attitude. You are proactive and eager to work in team with the other colleagues. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a supportive mindset and a “can do” attitude. As the glue within the team, you will make the office a pleasant place to work.
What do you bring to the table?
- Master degree in a relevant field or similar through experience
- 2 à 3 years experience as office manager or operations manager, ideally in a professional services company
- Proven track record with supporting day-to-day operations in some of the above described areas: HR, finance, digital marketing, social media, ...
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and French
Our client, EFESO Consulting, is a global excellence consulting group with 800+ consultants working from 35 offices. The consultants are experts in the fields of operational excellence, corporate transformation, digital, human dynamics and sustainability. Their methods and people reflect a strong sensibility for the human side of work. They take time for their clients and for each other. They are known to be working “with” the clients, rather than “for” them.
EFESO Consulting Belgium is a team of 35, working for the largest Belgian companies and – together with the other offices – also serving large multinationals.
The office is located in 1000 Brussels on the Tour & Taxi site.
Read more on: www.efeso.com
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- A key position within a dynamic and professional consulting company. You will not only shape the future of the Brussels office, but will also have the possibility to play a key role in an international context.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
- A full-time, permanent employment offering a competitive and comprehensive package including extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, lunch and eco-vouchers, telework allowance, mobile phone subscription, extra legal holidays, possibility of a company car, flexible working hours.