- Handling administrative requests and queries for the VP Europe
- Organizing and scheduling appointments.
- Handling travel arrangements such as booking flights and cars and making restaurant and hotel reservations.
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports.
- Printing material/documents including for speaking engagements and meetings.
- Confirming/declining VP’s attendance at events and follow up with the organizers for all admin queries (submitting bio/creating login/registration)
- Adding e-signatures on different documents
- Compiling/archiving documents on her behalf
- Taking minutes during Team Meetings
- Assisting the Europe team in the organization of communication activities/events.
- Ensuring sound management of the Europe office budget
- Monitoring and reporting expenses with Legal and Finance supervision.
- Ensuring logistical and operational support to visits/missions to Europe/Belgium of senior management.
- Organizing procurement for office purchases in close cooperation with relevant US teams (including obtaining quotes for different services, review T&C, contact legal and follow up with invoices/submitting and payment).
- Acting as coordinator between the relevant departments in US and Europe for HR processes and procedures.
- Submitting weekly highlights.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus
- You have a proven experience as EA in an international environment, with strong abilities in calendar and travel management and expense reconciliation
- You are proficient in using MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams
- Most of all: you have an entrepreneurial attitude because you will work in a very dynamic and growing organisation, where no two days are the same. Working in a chaotic environment does not frighten you, on the contrary, you adapt easily to ever-changing priorities and are good at creating order and structure. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and can quickly find practical solutions to all kinds of problems.
You are very communicative because you will come into contact with different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You are extremely discreet and have good judgement; you know how to distinguish urgent matters quickly and act accordingly.
- You can be flexible in terms of working hours for meetings and calls that could extend beyond standard office hours
Our client is dedicated to helping humanity avoid a climate disaster. Through investment vehicles, philanthropic programs, policy advocacy, and other activities, they’re committed to scaling the technologies we need to reach net-zero emissions by 2050.
The European office is located at Place Schuman in Brussels.
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- the opportunity to work in a unique environment, at the crossroads of investment and philanthropy
- a very dynamic and diversified job where no 2 days are the same, in which you can put your own accent and which appeals to your improvisational and organizational talents
- the possibility to be closely involved in innovative and exciting international projects that can make a significant difference to the future of many people
- a full-time freelance or temporary contract of 5 months, starting March 2024 to August 2024 (maternity leave cover)