The Contract Administrator will be responsible for:
- Monitor and evaluate calls related to CEN and CENELEC's priorities, mainly from Horizon Europe and EC/EISMEA (European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency)
- Advice relevant working groups on starting the process for EU funding and support successful proposal delivery.
- Work closely with EC/EISMEA staff during proposal preparation.
- Assist the members, Technical Committees, and Project Managers for the elaboration and follow-up of Technical Proposals in response to the calls to finance standardization activities:
- Identifying priority topics and potential funding needs
- Supporting proposal drafting, including completion of templates, budget and technical aspects
- Reviewing proposals and making suggestions for improvement
- Ensuring proposals comply with regulations and framework
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders to address issues and to ensure appropriate follow-up
- Submit necessary documentation to EISMEA within deadlines.
- Organize trainings and information sessions on the process and requirements for responding to calls.
- Support sectoral Project Managers in preparing technical contractual reports and annual reports
- Handle Contractual Agreements with European Federations for Technical Cooperation with CEN and CENELEC Technical Committees.
- Support the Director of Standardization create documents related to Grant Agreements.
- Assist the Director of Standardization to maintain updated processes and procedures in the Quality Management System for EU funding.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of professional experience in an operational administrative role
- A bachelor's degree in Management, Accounting, or related field, and/or experience in contracts administration, calls, proposals
- A strong affinity for numbers, analytical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A solution-oriented and flexible approach, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to work effectively with people of different cultures and languages and to be a team player.
- The ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, and work independently.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and other European languages an asset.
- Proficiency in Windows applications, specifically Excel, and other IT applications.
- Knowledge of EU funding mechanisms (e.g. Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe) is a plus.
The European Committee for Standardization (CEN) (www.cen.eu) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) (www.cenelec.eu) are creating an additional position for Project Manager to join the Technical Boards Unit of the CEN-CENELEC Management Centre (www.cencenelec.eu).
The company employs 92 people, has 43 members (countries, experts from various industries, etc) and is considered to be a business catalyst in European industries and consumers.
Location: European Quarter of Brussels
Onze opdrachtgever biedt
- You will be part of a very international team within an organisation that takes care of their employees and offers evolution possibilities
- A permanent contract of 38 hours per week with possibility to transfer overtime to extra holidays
- A competitive salary including meal vouchers, 100% public transport reimbursement, hospitalization and group insurance, bonus, mobile phone, home office allowance, extra-legal holidays, flexible working hours, home and remote working policy.