You will be responsible for the implementation of a variety of tasks to support your colleagues in course coordination. Upon completion of your training, the tasks that will be assigned to you include:
- Production of binders and other training materials for participants of the public courses listed on the website, as well as the shipment of all course materials to locations abroad.
- Set-up of the training room for courses taking place in Brussels area.
- Customer service tasks during the courses, for which you will need to travel occasionally (i.e. 3-5 times in a year) to London and/or Zurich for a few days, up to a full week maximum
- Processing of evaluation forms, that have been completed by course participants, to course feedback reports.
- Preparation of template-based follow-up emails to course participants.
- Producing and sending invoices to course registrants, as well as any related administrative follow-up.
- Administration and logistical coordination of large training contracts with client companies.
Founded in 2005, the Centre for Executive Leadership for the Pharmaceutical Industry (C.E.L.forpharma – www.celforpharma.com) organises courses in Brussels, Londen and Zurich for managers working in the pharmaceutical, biotech and related life science industry sectors. The faculty members are experts with an international reputation within their profession. The company has been growing ever since it’s foundation and the future looks very promising.