As a personal assistant you will support the CEO both in her private affairs and her professional activities.
- You will manage the agenda and plan frequent and complex international appointments, meetings, business trips, etc. in a pro-active way, taking into account the specific needs and priorities of the CEO.
- You take care of the reservations of flights, train, taxis, hotels, car rental, Visa, etc. so that everything is arranged smoothly and down to the last detail, despite last-minute changes.
- You organize small PR and other events and dinners, and coordinate with the caterer or cook.
- You manage the contact database for internal and external communication.
- As a confidant you have high-level contacts and in that sense you represent the CEO to the outside world.
- You are responsible for the daily operational management of the private residence (household, cleaning lady, gardener, ….) and the office.
- You support the CFO and COO in the organisation and preparation of Board meetings and committees.
- In the first phase, you will also organise the move of the CEO to Luxembourg.
- In time, you can grow further in this role and take on additional responsibilities.
Our client is an internationally operating group specialising in real estate management, private equity, financial management, social impact investments and philanthropy.
For the office in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (Luxemborug City), we’re currently recruiting a Senior Personal Assistant to the CEO of the group.