You will be part of a team of 3 Executive assistants who are responsible for supporting the European executive team, working together to provide the best possible assistance and back-up for the organisation.
- You are responsible for handling of correspondence, phone calls, the preparation of presentations, expense reports and travel bookings as well as agenda management.
- You are in charge of supporting the organization of different meetings in Europe including travel and hotel bookings, the drawing up of meeting agendas and coordination with the local contact person.
- You are the key contact person in the European Head Office for all issues relating to the management of travel and hotel bookings, securing the best deals available and sharing this information with the other administrative assistants.
- You perform research work and conduct specific projects as directed by the respective executive.
- You manage files, archives and database to maintain it updated.
- For one of the positions added responsibility in Office Management and managing the Reception manned by 2 outsourced receptionists.
Our client is leader in its market and active in 7 European countries with over 200 centers with the European headquarters based in Groot-bijgaarden. They offer opportunities for people of all interests and level of experience and believe their people are their most important asset.