Personal Assistants are the key facilitators of the professional life of the partners. In your position, you will perform diversified administrative support duties, including high level agenda management.
In this case, we are looking for a PA who will support two busy partners and who will work with her/his fellow Assistants in a team environment to provide the best support possible for the executive staff. As a PA, you will often act as an interface between clients and your partners.
Your added value lies in your excellent organisational and planning skills, facilitating your partner’s professional life. And in your strong communication skills and service-oriented attitude seen the high-level contacts with the PAs of CxOs.
Your most important responsibilities:
• Manage Partners complex and heavy agendas and travel/accommodation needs
• Helping the Partners in their business development activities by providing support with the preparation of client proposals (including production support: proofreading, editing, copying & printing) and by coordinating the progress of the business (ex.: organizing business meetings with the stakeholders)
• Answer incoming calls in a professional way
• Receive, screen, sort and prioritize all incoming mail and email
• Prepare bi-weekly timesheet and monthly expense reports
• Be a team player by acting as an administrative back-up to other Assistants if required
• Languages: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (the main working language) and a B2-level in French and Dutch are required
• Experience: A solid experience (min 10 years) in a similar job is a must, preferably in a professional services organization (consulting firm, law firm,..).
• PC skills: Very good knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of SAP is nice to have, but not a must
Personality & competencies:
o Ability to work independently and as integral member of a team (knowledge sharing, back-up, mutual support)
o Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
o Discrete and flexible to adapt in an ever-changing environment
o Strong organizational and communication skills
o Meticulous attention to detail
o Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
o Capable of handling stressful situations with tact and diplomacy
o Applying the highest standards in your work, reflecting the image of the company
Our client is a leading global business consulting firm with offices in Watermael-Boitsfort. The company is easily accessible with public transport.
• A challenging position within a renowned international company involving high-level contacts
• A company that cares about their employees (mentor program, teambuildings, drinks, sport & cultural activities, ...)
• A highly professional and intellectually stimulating working environment, a respectful, considerate and human corporate culture
• A full-time job with regular working hours; overtime only in exceptional cases
• Splendid offices, well connected to public transport
• A competitive salary (between 3.300 and 4.000€) with a full package of extra-legal benefits: medical and dental cover, group insurance, meal vouchers, bonus