As a Personal Assistant of your manager, you will:
- Manage his agenda
- Arrange meetings (internal & external), travel requests, hotel accommodation,...
- Offer highest quality of secretarial and administrative support
- Be responsible for all communication on behalf of your manager
- Take care and filter phone calls, requests, drop-ins,...
- Follow-up on the Executive Committees (prepare, organise, participate, take minutes, follow up)
- Translate documents
- Support the office (10% - 20% of your workload): be in charge of facilities, supplies, technical solutions, handle administration for a small management team (travel requests, expense notes, meeting rooms,...)
As an experienced, professional Personal Assistant, you:
- Are trilingual Dutch/English/French (fluency in ENG is an absolute must), written as well as verbal
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Are discrete, trustworthy, loyal
- Can handle stress, multi-task and work with accuracy and priority management
- Are able to work in a fast-changing environment on multiple tasks, respecting the deadlines
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Are professional, diplomatic, flexible, friendly, approachable, enthusiastic and service minded
- Travel occasionally for the Executive Committee (within Europe)
- Have good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our client is a worldwide leader in its industrie. For the COO of one of the European divisions, we are currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who will be his right hand. You will be working in the center of Brussels.