Office Manager part time
- Office Management / Facilities
- Flemish Brabant West
- Brussels North
- Brussels West
- Permanent part-time
Our client, an international consulting company, is looking for a part-time Office Manager who will be responsible for the overall operation of the Brussels office. As Office Manager, you will be in charge of welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls, purchasing office supplies and maintaining an appropriate inventory. The Office Manager supports the organisation by managing the car fleet and facilities, and replaces the Office Manager in the Netherlands, during his absence.
- Fleet Management: being the main contact for all issues. This includes defining the fleet management process, being the main point of contact for leasing companies and co-workers. This also includes parking and all types of transport requests;
- Responsible for facilities: business cards, ordering flowers, office keys, office supplies and other activities;
- First point of contact for building maintenance and liaison with landlord and stakeholders;
- Collaborate with HR to enforce office policies, if necessary;
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment;
- Book transport and accommodation;
- Provide general assistance to visitors;
- Actively participate in the planning and execution of company events;
- Help with marketing at events;
- Contact person for cleaning and building management. Conduct building tours to proactively identify service errors and/or building defects;
- Manage relationships with local suppliers;
- Day-to-day responsibility for mail.
- Proven experience in office and fleet management of at least 3 years in an international organisation;
- Energetic professional who is not afraid to wear many hats, able to work independently with little supervision;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English (Dutch is an advantage);
- Knowledge of MS Office and other common software;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Reliable and trustworthy in handling confidential information;
- Strong organisational and planning skills;
- Stress resistance and proactive thinking.
Our client offers
- An informal, supportive and dynamic working environment;
- A modern office in Brussels (at the border of Berchem-Sainte-Agathe and Dilbeek);
- Hybrid working environment;
- A permanent employment contract with a part-time schedule of 24 to 30 hours/week;
- An attractive salary based on skills, as well as luncheon vouchers, an attractive pension scheme, eco-cheques of 250 € per year, hospitalization and professional disability insurance, a yearly bonus, laptop, a net allowance.