Freelance Consultant Document Controlling
- Document Controller / Data Management
- Legal Assistant
- Brussels Centre
- Brussels North
- Brussels East
- Brussels South
- Brussels West
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Flemish Brabant East
- Flemish Brabant West
- Walloon Brabant
- East Flanders
- West Flanders
- The project: long-term cooperation in which you will be involved in the project team with the customer. You will receive in-depth training on the Knowliah tool, digital information management and basic legal concepts. A project has an average duration of 1 to 6 months, the Consultant Document Controlling is employed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- The role: Once the tool is implemented at the client, the Consultant Document Controlling's role is to support the client in using the tool by transferring the content (contracts, legal documents and data, etc., both digital and paper) into the system: monitoring the process, entering document characteristics, validation. As a specialist, you guide the client in the optimal use of the tool and support the new digital way of working.
- Your background: law degree (bachelor/paralegal) and/or experience in the legal field.
- Your language skills: depending on the client, Dutch and/or French, with at least a good passive knowledge of English (reading documents).
- Your skills: good general IT skills. Accurate and attention to detail.
- Partial remote work is possible, depending on the project.
Knowliah is a Belgian SME specialising in digitalisation of operational and legal information, mainly for the legal sector (www.knowliah.com)