As a Finance and HR Manager you will report to the Secretary General and you will be responsible for a variety of tasks linked to the smooth running of the daily operations of the office. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts (sending invoices, paying suppliers, follow-up of payments, and supporting the external accountant)
- Monthly financial reports and budget control with support to the Secretary General & Treasurer
- Membership invoicing and administration follow up
- Update all related procedures and policies
- Financial reporting to the board.
- Partner in Employee Relations (HR)
- Managing employment contracts
- Processing salary, compensation and benefits administration
- Team activities
Our client is a small European Association located in 1040 Brussels (Montgomery).