- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Zaventem / Diegem
- Permanent full-time
The Executive Assistant executes general administrative duties for the VP. As he travels extensively, the executive assistant must be able to anticipate his needs with regard to scheduling travel and setting priorities, and maximize the executive's effectiveness by providing him with first rate administrative and organizational support:
- Organize extensive and complicated travel itineraries across different time zones, from A to Z. Arrange visa in a timely and pro-active manner if needed.
- Manage complex calendar, organize international meetings, set up tele- or video-conferences, etc. Resolve scheduling conflicts and prioritize issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Ensure communication is disseminated to all relevant parties.
- Screen inbox of executive for a pro-active approach.
- Pro-active follow-up on files, action points etc.
- Process expense reports and maintain tax files. Ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan and deliver logistics and give support for complex international meetings in an effective and impactful way.
- You are absolutely fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- You have a solid experience in a similar role in an international and global company and are comfortable around senior management.
- You have experience in organising overseas business trips across time zones and everything that this entails.
- You know how as no other how to manage complex agendas, set priorities and deal with constantly changing schedules
- The role requires judgment, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with at times highly sensitive and confidential material.
- This position requires strong initiative and a high level of energy and flexibility, as well as the ability to work independently, to multi-task, to establish and manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to be able to see projects through with limited guidance.
- You must be self-motivated with excellent organization skills and experience and must remain composed under pressure.
- Attention to detail is critical. You must be a fast learner and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times in a very fast paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
Our client is large multinational company based in Zaventem, with a dynamic culture, focused on making work a stimulating and satisfying place to be.
Our client offers
- A high-level challenging position within a global company with family values. You will experience a non-hierarchical and positive working environment and the freedom to create and implement your own ideas.
- Your hunger for learning and self-development will be satisfied with an excellent training and development program. Moreover you will be part of a company that works with high caliber individuals with a passion and drive for success. You will be challenged and will be given as much responsibilities as you can handle, very early on. They allow you to develop yourself in order to achieve an even more satisfying career.
- Your efforts will be compensated with a salary package (4.000 - 5.300€ gross) that includes a very complete range of benefits (company car negotiable) and 50% home working possibility.