The executive assistant provides high level services and a broad range of administrative and organizational support to the EA Regional Manager in order to enhance the executive's effectiveness and to represent him and the company in a dignified way.
He/she handles tasks that require special skills to prepare, monitor and organize the execution of top level decisions and is expected to observe a very high level of confidentiality. In addition, he/she will manage and coordinate administrative service support activities and well functioning of the reception area.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide executive support, proactive anticipation of needs while managing day to day workflow and balancing conflicting priorities
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients. Occasionally speaks/acts on behalf of the executive and builds/maintains good internal and external contacts.
- Organize calendars, schedule & coordinate meetings and conferences, record and publish minutes, handle & maintain confidential documents
- Manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events & incentives to take place outside of the work place
- Prioritize and timely execute various projects, conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Provide support to the organization and to group goals
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Operational & people management (supervision of 2 support staff):
- Oversee day to day operations & ensure high standard service level at reception and customer friendly and customer oriented attitude at all time
- Ensure that competencies, skill and know-how of team members are developed (set team goals, monitor performance, report on metrics, address training, development & organizational needs, resolve issues and conflicts)
Our client is an international chemical company headquartered in the USA, and one of the world’s top producers of basic chemicals and derivatives for niche markets.
The company has 5.000 employees worldwide, of which 300 in Europe, and 36 manufacturing and research facilities in eight countries, including the United States, Belgium, China, Colombia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and South Korea. In Belgium, the company coordinates the sales and marketing in its EMEA headquarters in Diegem.