- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Management Assistant
- Walloon Brabant
- Permanent full-time
The Executive Assistant is the oil in the machine of the organisation and supports the CEO and the General Counsel in their daily activities.
- agenda management with special attention to frequently changing priorities
- meeting organisation, with preparation and follow-up
- international travel planning with an eye for detail so that the CEO's time is planned as efficiently as possible
- and much more
- follow up of the contract signature process
- preparing and editing of documents
- follow-up of files and important expiry dates
- support in organisation of shareholders' meetings
- coordination of annual report
- support in corporate housekeeping
- follow up of legal budget and invoices
- you are willing to take on this responsibility and contribute to the growth of the company
- you are flexible and ready to roll up your sleeves to also do the small tasks that may be required
- you take initiative and are not afraid to make suggestions to improve the work organisation
- you have a positive attitude and always see solutions instead of problems
- you are very precise and organised in your work and in the follow-up of your files
- you are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch and or German is an asset
- you have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- a legal background is not required for this position, but a successful experience in a position as EA, PA or MA is
Our client is a Medical Technology company with offices and production facilities in various countries within and outside Europe. The team of passionate and driven co-workers have been able to offer patients a revolutionary and unique solution to their problems.
Our client offers
- a very challenging role at executive level within a fast-growing and international company in a future-oriented industry
- a job where you can really make a difference for your executive and for the wider organisation
- a company culture characterised by a dynamic and lively working environment, an entrepreneurial spirit and international exposure.
- modern offices, well connected to the highway
- a full-time employment contract of indefinite duration, with an attractive salary and extra-legal package: group, hospitalisation and medical insurance, meal and eco cheques, mobile phone, laptop.