- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Office Management / Facilities
- Brussels Centre
- Permanent full-time
Our client is searching for a highly skilled Executive Assistant to provide high-level support for the senior staff of the Europe team, based in Brussels and abroad.
The position will include a mix of traditional support, including calendar and travel management, expense reporting and invoice processing.
It will also require the ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines, and help your colleagues to expand the reach and scope of the team’s projects.
In addition to the administrative support, the role will also include some office management functions.
- You are fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- You are familiar with Belgium and its administrative and business practices
- You have a proven experience of minimum 3 to 5 years as MA or EA in an international environment, with strong abilities in calendar and travel management and expense reconciliation
- Interest in public policy, and a basic knowledge of the EU, are an advantage
- You are proficient in using MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel
- Most of all: you have an entrepreneurial attitude because you will work in a very dynamic and growing organisation, where no two days are the same. Working in a chaotic environment does not frighten you, on the contrary, you are good at creating order and structure. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and can quickly find practical solutions to all kinds of problems.
You are very communicative because you will come into contact with different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
You are extremely discreet and have good judgement; you know how to distinguish urgent matters quickly and act accordingly.
This is a great role for an executive assistant that loves to be challenged and is eager to learn and grow within the organisation.
Our client is an international organisation investing in green energy innovation projects that will help fight the effects of climate change. The office is located in the European quarter of Brussels.
The organisation embraces diversity and provides a diverse and inclusive work environment. They value the benefits that arise from a diverse organization and are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion where employees of all backgrounds can collaboratively work and serve the organisation's mission.
Our client offers
- the opportunity to work in a unique environment, at the crossroads of investment and philanthropy
- a very dynamic and diversified job where no 2 days are the same, in which you can put your own accent and which appeals to your improvisational and organizational talents
- the possibility to be closely involved in innovative and exciting international projects that can make a significant difference to the future of many people
- a full-time permanent contract with an attractive salary package, including luncheon vouchers, group insurance, transportation indemnities (free public transport), eco-vouchers, 13th month, mobile phone, bonus.