- Brussels West
- Permanent full-time
For a growing and dynamic international company, we are looking for an Executive Assistant. You will provide top level and all-around support to the executive team members of the European head office. A reputable and expanding company that values and recognizes your talents and hard work !
This is a very varied function with a lot of new projects. You will report directly to the executive you are assisting. Your responsibilities at the start of the role include, but may change over time (possibility of evolution) :
- Providing support and assistance to your executive
- Handling all administrative tasks, including managing the executive's calendar, managing correspondence, preparing presentations, processing expense reports and travel arrangements, and providing support to the executive team.
- Providing administrative support.
- Assisting the financial team with the annual company reports by providing administrative, proofreading, and presentation support.
- Managing some office management tasks, including overseeing the cleaning team and serving as the main point of contact for colleagues.
- Assisting the Director of Investor Relations with improving the organization and structure of investor relations deliverables, events, and tools.
- Managing checklists and assisting with the planning and execution of press releases, capital market days, earnings calls, roadshows, company visits, and media relations.
- Organizing and managing logistics for investor roadshows and conferences.
You're looking for a supportive work environment with a good work-life balance. Additionally, you're looking for opportunities to grow and develop your skills through training and personalized coaching.
- 5 years of experience in supporting executive team members
- Fluency in English, with proficiency in French and/or Dutch being a plus.
- Proficiency with IT tools (Office 365, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and meet deadlines.
- Flexible, open to change, and continually looking for ways to improve.
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills.
- You value your colleagues and enjoy working together in a fun and collaborative environment.
Our client offers
- You will be part of an international team within a company that takes care of their employees.
- A very dynamic working atmosphere with possibility of evolution !
- A permanent contract with flexible working hours.
- Possibility of homeworking.
- A competitive salary including meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, bonus, mobile phone, representation allowance, flexible working hours, ...