Executive Assistants are the key facilitators of the professional life of the partners and Managers. In their position, they perform diversified administrative duties, including written and verbal correspondence, meeting and calendar management, coordination and arrangement of travel schedules, monthly time and expense reporting and other related duties as required. They work with other Assistants in a team environment to provide the best support/coverage possible for the executive staff. They often act as an interface between clients and partners/managers. They take up a role as “Lead assistant” on specific projects, in which they are the primary administrative contact for the team.
- Receives, screens and/or routes all incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and correspondence
- Manage correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required
- Acts as an interface for clients and all levels of staff with the Managers and partners, as appropriate, and gives support to business partners and guests
- Coordinates calendars and schedule meetings. Resolves scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritizes issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicates agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed
- Acts on specific projects as the “lead assistant”: first point of contact with the team, primary contact for helping to set up internal/ external meetings, primary contact for travel arrangements for team
- Collaborates with other assistants to provide phone coverage, work coverage and general team support
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements with outside Travel agency including air, hotel, car, etc. as business needs and personal preferences dictate
- Maintains Manager’s/ Partner's contact database in Outlook, supports Manager/ Partner in realizing his/ her marketing plan
- Performs other Assistant related duties, e.g. time and expense reports, maintain up-to-date paper and electronic files, etc.
- Performs a small part of personal work for Managers and Partners
- Contributes actively in making the company a great place to work, and where/when possible, participates in specific office related projects
- Other tasks may be required on an ad-hoc basis
Our client is a leading global business consulting firm with offices on Avenue Louise.