The Complaints Officer is responsible for managing the complaints handling process regarding the machines/disposables.
- Under the guidance of the Complaint Manager, you will be responsible for the review of the complaints documentation and obtain adequate information to ensure proper entry and follow up with the factory. This means you take into account customer needs, European regulations and quality standards, with the compnay's interests in mind.
- On the other hand you will act as the central communication point between the company's HQ and the customer.
- You are in charge of the preparation, follow-up of the delivery flow of the complaints entry as applicable in accordance with the European medical device regulations under the guidance of the Complaint Manager.
- You will be responsible for other colleagues back-up to ensure correct work flow and smooth rollout of the Quality Affairs/Regulatory Affairs department tasks.
- Finally, you manage all contact in a timely and professional manner as you are responsible for the administration and follow-up of the entire process.
Our client is the European HQ of a leading and fast-growing international company in the medical devices industry. Over the past years, the company has witnessed tremendous growth in both territory and product offerings. Today, we're recruiting a Complaints Officer to join the European office in Mechelen.