We are looking for an Administrative Project Officer for our client in Zaventem.
As Administrative Project Officer you will make sure that everything is on track. You will take care of project management, administrative, financial and other non-technical support for the (audit) manager. If you like many responsibilities, this is a job for you!
Your tasks include;
Project management/administration (~ 50%):
- Coordination and assistance in the preparation of materials for negotiation/proposals/presentations/client results
- Organizing calendars, client meetings and conference calls, collecting and distributing agendas and minutes and performing other related tasks as needed
- Mailbox management, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Be in contact with clients to organize kick offs and closing meetings
Financial management (~10%):
- All basic financial procedures relating to the time and cost of the assignment, costs and invoicing
- Forecasting planning: calculate the hours actually worked by the team of auditors and compare this with the audit budget + establish action to be taken
Compliance management (~40%)
Our client is specialised in Management Consulting and located in Zaventem.
- An awesome workplace with a lot of fun extra's: yoga and pilates @work, fitness @work, breakfast sessions, incentives, a special attention for Assistant-Day, Christmas gifts, etc...
- An immediate full-time and permanent contract with flexible hours
- Easy access to the company (by car or public transport with free shuttle)
- A competitive salary according your experience and competences with a large range of fringe benefits: 30 days leave, meal vouchers (8€/day), eco voucher (250€/year) health and group insurance, laptop, smartphone with calling budget, reimbursement 100% of public transport and private transport, collective bonus + additional bonus (up to 500€ net / year)
- You will receive an annual budget for training with a personal training / career path
- You'll have a personal coach
- A company that works on Diversity & Inclusion
This vacancy is currently on hold with our client due to the current measures taken in response to the Corona crisis.
You can still apply online for this vacancy. If your application is considered, we will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an online interview via Skype or WhatsApp.
However, you should be aware that we will need to put you in reserve until our client reopens the vacancy. We thank you in advance for your patience.