Personal Assistant part-time
- Office Management / Facilities
- Management Assistant
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Permanent temps partiel
This is a newly created role as a Personal Assistant and Private Personal Assistant to the CEO. You’ll assist him with all administrative related tasks of the different businesses.
This goes from coordinating the accounting with the different companies, to following up the invoicing, drafting and reviewing documents and contracts, following up with customers and other stakeholders, keeping the CEO informed, organising and preparing meetings and business trips, researching, preparing and following up files, managing relationships and contracts with suppliers, etc.
In the initial phase, your attention and time will mainly go to putting in place, structuring and centralising the right administrative processes.
In short, a very varied role, where you have an overview of the whole and, as a true right-hand, support the CEO in the areas where he can use assistance and anticipate future needs with him.
Depending on your interest and skills, you assist him with other tasks like pre-sales, sales documents preparation, recruiting, etc. if not enough admin task for a period of time.
- You have at least a first experience in an administrative support function
- You are the adventurous type who has no fear of stepping into a new role that will take shape as the cooperation progresses
- You have a strong affinity with administrative related tasks
- You speak, read and write French flawlessly, you are absolutely comfortable writing and reading in English, other languages as Dutch or Spanish are good to have but not crucial
- You are resourceful and find your way to reach your objectives, show strong empathy, are very organized and good at multi tasking
- You want to have positive impact on the ecosystem you work in
- You are independent and result-driven
- You are highly proficient in working with the latest software tools and applications (MS Office, MS Teams, Whatsapp, accounting software, etc.) and not afraid to learn new things
Our client is a young entrepreneur, founder and CEO of several global start-up businesses in the field of information technology.
Office location: Namur area, combined with telework.
Notre client offre
- A job where you have right away positive impact on multiple businesses and persons
- A flexible job in an international yet family-size ecosystem
- A good work life balance with the possibility to choose a working regime between 50% and 80%
- You can choose the right balance between homeworking and presential work depending on what you need to do (office location: Namur North)