- Office Management / Facilities
- Personal / Executive Assistant
- Bruxelles centre
- Permanent temps plein
The Office Manager will oversee the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Brussels Office by organizing people, information and other resources.
You will ensure that all administrative processes work effectively, office equipment is maintained to the appropriate quality and quantity, relevant records are up to date, etc.
- organizing meetings, conference calls, trainings
- booking international travel for key executives
- managing office administration & safety
- procuring supplies, coordinating cleaning, managing office maintenance, liaising with IT
- developing intra-office communication protocols
- streamlining administrative procedures
- handling correspondence, managing filing
- providing any support required for Executives and visitors to the Brussels office
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience working as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant supporting Executives in an international/multicultural fast-paced and complex environment
- English and French at Advanced Level (C1) and working knowledge of Dutch
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of Lotus Notes Databases and SAP (Success Factors) is an advantage
- Strong ability to prioritise an often busy and conflicting workload and manage pressure is essential.
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems is crucial.
- Proactive/ Self starter and able to work with autonomy and minimal direction, often alone as most of the members of the team travel a great deal
- The confidence and capability to work with senior executives, both internal and external
- Should have a quality-driven, detail-oriented approach, consistently aiming for high standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our client, Vesuvius (www.vesuvius.com) is a global leader in metal flow engineering, providing a full range of engineering services and solutions to its customers worldwide, principally serving the steel and foundry industries. Vesuvius is a global Group with a business model based on offering customised products, solutions and services from production facilities in close proximity to the customers.
The company employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, has 59 production sites, 7 R&D centers and 89 sales offices.
For the newly opened head office in the heart of Brussels (Av. Louise), we are looking for an all-round Office Manager.
Notre client offre
- working for key executives in a highly international environment in a culture characterised as international, transparent, open and informal.
- all Vesuvius people around the world share common values: CORE: Courage – Ownership – Respect – Energy
- the highly international environment asks for a diversity of talents across the globe. Diversity is their strength and the company fosters it through international teams that work together on challenging assignments to deliver creative solutions for the customers. Respect and Integrity are Vesuvius' key cornerstones towards customers, colleagues and communities.
- a permanent full-time contract in a global company, leader in its field
- an interesting salary (max 3.800 to 4.200€) plus lunch vouchers, group, hospital and medical insurance, eco-cheques and gift-cheques, laptop, mobile phone.
This vacancy is currently on hold with our client due to the current measures taken in response to the Corona crisis.