- Management Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Bruxelles centre
- Permanent temps plein
- Provide administrative support (digital and paper format) on the legal cases that are managed by the lawyers
- Manage the invoices and budgets, using a very powerful on-line tool which requires very little data entry
- Follow-up of the suppliers
- Draft internal and external documents in Word, PowerPoint and Excel (very little typing, but taking care of the layout, review and finalisation of the documents)
- Back-up of your colleague office assistant (welcoming visitors, answering incoming calls, etc)
- In addition, there are the general administrative tasks: small translations, filing, archiving, booking and preparing meetings, reserving hotels, business trips, etc.
In this modern team, the lawyers are used to doing a lot themselves and work with the most modern tools. The emphasis of this role will therefore be more on monitoring, coordinating, checking, managing, than on basic tasks such as typing, data entry and so on.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a must (written and spoken)
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel. You can easily adapt to new software tools.
- Pro-active, initiative-taker
- Analytical and ability to solve problems independently
- Fast and eager learner
- Strong organization skills
- Accuracy and focus on quality
- Service minded and friendly
Our client is a progressive, international law firm located in Brussels (Etterbeek) and easily accessible by public transport (metro, tram or train Merode).
As a result of their growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Management Assistant to join their dynamic team.
Notre client offre
- prestigious, spacious and quiet offices in a central location
- a flexible and humane working environment, with an eye for work-life balance
- an employer who is very concerned about ecology and is concretely reducing the impact of their activity on the environment
- permanent contract of indeterminate duration
You will become part of a mid-sized and international Law Firm (approximately 20 lawyers) that prides itself in operating in a very friendly, open-minded, quiet and flat organization while providing the highest level of quality to the clients. You will be a real part of the small team with short decision-making and communication lines, whereby initiative and ownership is highly welcomed.