Personal Assistant vacancy
Do you enjoy providing support and taking the burden off other people’s shoulders?
Planning meetings, booking trips, setting priories, overseeing meetings, following up on projects... A trilingual executive assistant succeeds in effortlessly combining this wide range of very different tasks. You assist the General Manager or another C-level executive with a smile. You are not deterred by deadlines that creep up on you, last-minute cancellations or international business trips. As a professional personal or executive assistant, you always keep your cool and take the initiative so that your manager can focus on his or her core tasks. You don’t just do executive work but you also are a confidential sounding board for your executive. A 9-to-5 mentality? Anything but! Colleagues on every level can reach you and you are 100% available to your boss. Your company is always your priority, whether you work in the office or from home.
A closer look at an executive assistant’s pay package.
We all know that you cannot compare companies and duties. That is why the salary of an executive or personal assistant is always a custom package. Arcadius has more than 25 years of experience in the recruitment and outsourcing of top-level assistants, so we think we can give you a good idea of what you can expect.
- Monthly wages based on your seniority and competences. The average monthly wage of a mid-level or senior personal assistant is €4,000 to €5,000 (gross). The starting salary is usually in the range of €3,800 to €4,500.
- Thirteenth month
- Meal vouchers
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Eco vouchers. Many, but not all sectors, offer eco vouchers.
- Mobile phone plan. Personal assistants must be easy to reach. Your telephone expenses are paid through a company plan. In some cases, you will also receive a smartphone.
- Flexible working hours
- Commuting allowance
- Training programme. You are given the opportunity to follow (online or offline) seminars, trainings, and courses, to promote lifelong learning.
- Working from home. Most companies let you work from home one day a week, if your supervisor's schedule permits. Office activities take precedence over your personal schedule.
- Optional: performance bonus. Your employer may decide to pay employees a bonus.
Extras are negotiable based on your experience. Company cars are not a standard part of the pay package of an assistant. You may receive one, however, after a couple of years of working for the company as a reward for the excellent job you do.
“My first week went really well. I immediately clicked with my colleague.
I also found it relatively easy to process all the new information.
I want to thank all of you personally for all the good care and for finding me such a good match.
You really are top recruiters!”
Challenging jobs for flexible and well-organised assistants.
Our personal assistant vacancies
From vacancies for mid-level to job openings for senior assistants. From an executive assistant in a pharmaceutical company to a personal assistant in an international organisation. Arcadius is on the lookout for you, uniting challenging vacancies and excellent assistants. Take a closer look at our current vacancies or send us your CV now and tell us more about yourself!
Vacancies in the spotlight
Want to apply for a job as an executive assistant?
Send us your CV and cover letter.
We start with an extensive introduction in our office. Alternatively we can also schedule a virtual meeting. What experience do you have? Why do you want to leave your current employer? What do you expect from a new job? What ambitions do you want to fulfil? What are your personal values?
We then test some of your professional skills online. If we think you are a perfect fit, then we will introduce you to the company and schedule an interview for you. We prepare the interview with you and share tips and tricks with you.
Did you score that personal assistant job? Congrats! Didn’t get the job? Don’t worry, we will gladly continue to work with you and will actively look out for new opportunities for you.
“I’ve taken up a new challenge thanks to you. Thanks so much for the easygoing contacts,
your friendliness, the reliable information, your good feedback and the responsive follow-up.
I really enjoyed meeting you."